Abuse can be in many forms. Renovation is possible while living abuse. Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse, battering, or family violence) is a pattern of behavior which involves violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic violence
Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior with the effect of establishing Power and Control by one person over another person through fear and intimidation. Abuse happens when batterers believe that they have the right to control their partners. Not all domestic violence is physical. It may also include emotional, mental, verbal, sexual, financial, bullying, and stalking.
Domestic violence may seem unpredictable. However, it follows a reliable pattern no matter when it occurs or who is involved. This pattern, or Cycle of Violence, can happen many times during a relationship. The different phases may last a different amount of time as the pattern repeats. For example, the abusive partner may stop being abusive for days, weeks, or months.This is known as the “honeymoon period. But when the cycle renews, it is common for the next round of violence to be even worse.
It is important to remember that not everyone’s experiences within the cycle are the same. In some relationships, the honeymoon phase may disappear, leaving only a cycle of tension, escalation, and violence. When the honeymoon phases goes away, it is typically because the victim has been manipulated, abused, terrified, or brainwashed so often they believe they cannot leave. http://houseofruthinc.org/domestic-violence
How to get to a place of renovation.
From the book ” The Gospel Of Yaanuwn -On The Sacred Feminine (THE LOTUS OF LIFE). By Paa Nabab Yaanuwn. Relationships -page 138, line 11- 21.
- 11. For the female, the exact same for you as for the male and you are to close the pleasure palace in all ways between you two and begin to renovate.
- 12. This renovation is is you new physical and mental beginning.
- 13. So the pleasure palace closed off from the male for your renovation.
- 14. You look at yourself in your past to see what you have allowed yourself to become.
- 15. Physically you start to rebuild and renovate your body, clean yourself inside out and outside in.
- 16. Returned to when you looked your best.
- 17. It is, at this time, all about you and you must renovate your mental as well.
- 18. In your mind become a single woman again.
- 19. Remove all ill feelings.
- 20. Respect the male for the times spent you remember that was good.
- 21. Yet, now it is time to move on.