What is this feme9 power women possess? I have been hearing the term feme9 women power for many years, and searching for a definition. I spoke to many women about this power and never received an answer. Doing some research studying and listening to different women life stories was very helpful on my feme9 women power quest. With the observance of many great women in my genetic line, like my grandmothers over three generation to present. My realization is, all women possess this power. We use this power in our daily life being unaware of its existence.
HOW DO WE KNOW THE FEME9 WOMEN POWER WE POSSESS
Let us all as feme9 women think about our life experiences as far back as we remember. The joyful and painful experiences in our life journey. The feme9 power women possess deals with that inner strength we used as a tool to achieve goals or free ourselves from unhealthy situations.
- Women when our children are experiencing some discomfort in life we would get a feeling in our womb, that’s the awareness of our feme9 power.
- The inner strength to walk away from toxic relationships.
- To survive any form of abuse.
- Being Creative.
- Finding your voice and purpose in life.
- Creating a legacy for your generation.
- Surviving homelessness, hunger and poverty.
- Being providers for our family.
- Fighting for our children whatever the situation.
- Working for self.
- Being valuable to society.
- Embracing you as a woman, whatever our situation in life.
- How do we view our lives.
- How do we value that inner power that lay dormant within all of us.
From the book by Dr Malachi Z York
‘OUR SACRED FEMININE’ Line 39-51
39. It’s the sacred feminine.
40. It’s the woman.
41. It’s the female.
42. Now there is more to being a female.
43. There is more to being called woman. lady, wife,daughter, sister and mother.
44. She must act the part she plays in life as a feminine.
45. She must act the part she plays in life as a respectable woman, lady, young lady, and good girl to uphold the nobility of the sacred feminine.
46. She must be a real she. Female in all ways.
47. She must walk like a female. Feminine.
48. She must talk like a female. Feminine.
49. She move like a female. Feminine.
50. She must act like a female. Feminine.
51. She is the ultimate female. Feminine.