Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice.
– Ayn Rand, philosopher
What is being authentic?
There are so many different meanings to the word authentic. This one peaked my interest “representing one’s true nature or beliefs; true to oneself or to the person identified:” Every individual has their own vision of being authentic. Being authentic is making the connection with my inner being.
Being authentic is:
- Living daily from a place of inner truth. For instance with marketing, I must be honest and truthful the product I am offering can genuinely make a change in people lives for the best.
- Life will be filled with clarity and creativity.
- Knowing that there is a connection to that higher source. It will be reflected in our actions, thoughts and lifestyle.
- One’s greatness will radiate into the world. We normally will hear comments such as you are different? I am sure some of you out there hear it a lot. In this society human beings assumes we all act the same especially if they are accustomed to a certain behavior or mind-set.
- The authentic self is always caring and want to give of service to world.
- Living in a state ease, stress free because we will always be guided in the direction that is best suited an any given time. Do not resist go with the flow.
- It is all about you and live your best life.
- Do not be afraid to say No or Yes which on works best at any given time.
- Trust your instincts.
- Become a clear communicator.
- Say what you mean.
Do not settle for less. Treat yourself the best and kindly and it is not being selfish. It loving and caring for oneself. Start from the point of the heart it is our life line give it love and care , also acknowledge it daily.
Spend some quiet time and give reverence for the magnificent work it do for you and be gentle.
Enjoy Camille Cameron.